Tuesday, June 28, 2005


What cats do when you're not home.

And this apparently isn't all Mia does. It seems that she gets onto my computer and reads this blog, and took my Father's Day entry seriously. Well, as seriously as she takes anything I say.

So, one day last week, she teleported out of the house to the Hallmark card store, and bought a “Father's Day from the cat” card. She brought it home and signed it, and in a move I don't really understand, instead of just leaving the card out on the table (or, you know, on the floor) for me, she teleported out of the house again, this time going to upstate New York to mail it (after rifling through my pockets to get the 37 cents for the stamp).

There are times when I wished I spoke Cat, or the Mia spoke English. Learning how she does that teleportation trick could turn out to be quite lucrative, I bet.

No comments: