Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ya gotta have Hartke.


I was out driving around yesterday afternoon, minding my own business. I was passed by a campaign trolley, presumably with the candidate standing in the back of it, waving to passersby. Complete with a sign "Honk4Cantor". Gack. The evil Eric Cantor, representative from my district, although I can't imagine he actually represents it so much as he uses it for his base of operations, as a Mordor of his very own.

To my surprise, the trolley stopped for the red light. As I came up beside it, I rolled down my window and shouted "End Corruption! Vote for Hartke!"

Well, it made me feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her brother, Jan Hartke, is very active in various peace movements.

Mena said...

Her brother, Jan Hartke, works for a subsidiary of the Humane Society of the United States.